Wednesday, October 7, 2009

You asked for more Lego photos...

Here you go!


Besides the Star Wars collection I posted about a few days ago, there are other Lego exhibits currently featured at New Town Plaza in celebration of China's 60th national anniversary.






Jemilla and Keegan warmed up at the Lego table...

...then they moved on to help build the Great Wall of China.

There were even giant Lego blocks for Tirzah to build with.
I liked seeing all the unusual Lego products.


Lego Christmas stockings


Lego erasers

Lego bags

 


Lego ice block trays
 

Lego cutlery
Lego salt and pepper shakers

There was a great display of Lego food.






Blowing out the candles on the giant Lego cake.

I think this sign should read "Please don't tap". However, it made me chuckle as I thought of some of my past students with autism who would have been so excited by the Star Wars exhibition they would have certainly been flapping up a storm. Keegan is showing off his certificate of participation and free Lego toy.

Did you have fun, Jemilla?

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is awesome lego. Ryan would love it!!

    ReplyDelete