Saturday, October 3, 2009

Look who's here!

This morning at 7:30 the intercom at our front door buzzed. Craig went downstairs to deal with it and later reported to me that "a parcel" from Australia had just arrived. I dozed in bed for a bit longer, then got up, took a leisurely shower, and wandered downstairs.




Imagine my surprise when my sister Lauren popped out of the kitchen!




I was stunned! Flabbergasted! Speechless!




I knew from her blog that Lauren was preparing for a holiday away from her family, but it never occurred to me that she would fly to Hong Kong to visit us.




What a wonderful surprise!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh, how exciting Renee!

    I'm so happy for you, that you get to spend this special time with Lauren - showing her your new home and country.

    I'm looking forward to reading all about your adventures together.

    Love Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete