Sunday, October 18, 2009

It's a Small World After All

Last weekend at the invitation of my Principal, I (Craig) went to a Personal Growth and Leadership conference (www.healingforthenations.org) which was held at Island ECC (www.islandecc.com.hk) on the main island. During the interval on the first night I went up to the guy on the sound and lighting desk to say “G’day” and check out the gear.

Before long, he picked up my Australian accent and in about the third sentence after that he said that in the mid '90’s he was in Australia studying at Christian City Church’s (C3) School Of Creative Arts at Oxford Falls under Jeff Crabtree. My next question was "Did you know Jeff’s Personal Assistant, Bec?"

He said, "Bec and Kelvin Dorsey, sure!”

Here I am almost on the other side of the world at a conference with 100 people and I meet a guy who personally knows my cousin and his wife. To add to that, it turns out that Wilson (www.whosmusic.com.hk) lives in Tai Po also, in fact only a few hundred metres from Jemilla’s school. It's funny how God works sometimes...


No comments:

Post a Comment